Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Tara Fine Jewelry for fresh articles!
We value and appreciate your business! Tara Fine Jewelry Co., Inc. offers a jewelry warranty that is second to none. The following briefly explains our warranty policy.
JEWELRY WARRANTY ON NEW PURCHASES Tara Fine Jewelry Co. provides a warranty on all your jewelry purchased from Tara Fine Jewelry Co. This warranty covers manufacturers defects in material or workmanship but it does not cover neglect or abuse (See * below). The periodic inspection of your jewelry purchase is the best way to safeguard against potential problems. Tara Fine Jewelry Co. gladly provides free inspections of all your jewelry. Regular upkeep of your jewelry is required to maintain your warranty. This includes paying for any normal repairs required due to wear, damage, or abuse. To have your jewelry cleaned and inspected, free of charge, simply stop by our showroom located in Buford, GA. If mailing (you only pay for the shipping charges) please box up your jewelry item(s) wrapping each piece securely and send it to us via UPS or Postal Service registered and insured mail with a copy of your receipt if possible, and instructions to:
1829 Buford Hwy
Buford, GA 30518
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS & EXCLUSIONS The Tara Fine Jewelry Co.Warranty does NOT cover the following items:
1. Any damage to your jewelry purchase due to negligence or abuse. (For Example: If a stone is lost due to bent, damaged, or worn out prongs, Tara Fine Jewelry Co., Inc. is not responsible for the replacement of the stone or the re-tipping of the prongs. If the jewelry was neglected and abused and the warranty becomes void.)
2. If another jeweler performs any repair work on an item purchased from Tara Fine Jewelry Co., we will not be held responsible for any loss or defect and the warranty becomes null and void.
3. The loss of a center stone, such as a diamond is not covered under the Tara Fine Jewelry Co., warranty. Center stone loss may be covered under your Home Owners Insurance policy. Please note that a separate insurance rider may be required to fully cover all of your fine jewelry pieces. Please contact your insurance company for more information regarding your insurance policy limits and requirements. There are several insurance companies that specialize in protecting your jewelry assets. Tara Fine Jewelry Co. recommends Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company. Click HERE to visit Jewelers Mutual Insurance.
* The Tara Fine Jewelry Warranty excludes the center stone. Please see number 3 above for more information.
NOTE: Please be careful not to write Tara Fine Jewelry, diamonds, or other luxury-related words anywhere on any package mailed, as this invites theft of your package. Be sure to also include both your daytime and evening telephone numbers and any pertinent contact information.
* Due to the fluctuation of precious metals and diamond markets, merchandise prices and styles that appear on the Tara Fine Jewelry Co. website are subject to change without notice. Typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction. All diamond weights are approximate. Jewelry may be enlarged to show fine detail. We reserve the right to limit quantities or opt out of sales transactions.
Special Offer Terms:
All entries are subject to end without notice and are limited to while supplies are available. No entries or requests will be valid if they have been facilitated by a third party link, website, blog, or automated program. Postage, handling, and customs fees may be required. These terms are applicable to all special offers, free offers, and requests.